Pugmarking & Discovery
Drag the Pugmarklet to your bookmarks bar.
You've clicked on the bookmarklet. Instead, drag it onto your bookmarks bar, and then click on it
- Enable your bookmarks bar
- Drag the bookmarklet button on the right to the bookmarks bar
- Browse to some page you are reading, and click on the pugmarklet
What's a Pugmark?
When you are on a page you like, Pugmark it.
- Pugmarking helps surface fantastic content that you'll like, everyday.
- Pugmarks are visible to people who follow you on Pugmarks.me. When they are on a related page, your pugmarks will get recommended.
- Your tweets are considered as Pugmarks, if you've connected your Twitter account with us.
How do you discover?
- Pugmarks.me's chrome extension understands your context - reading an article, or checking a person's LinkedIn profile.
- Pugmarks.me identifies the core ideas and themes behind the context you are in, and surfaces content worthy of your context.
- Content from your Web of Interest is prefered. Your pugmarks also influence the recommendations you see.
- If you choose to use the bookmarklet, just click on it - whenever you want to be wow'ed by recommendations.